SHOW US SOME LOVE
Gift Certificates for massage never go out of style!
Look no further for the best place in Denver to receive a therapeutic massage.
Motion Massage in Denver and Wheat Ridge has a professional massage team that focuses on results, whether it’s resolving sporting injuries, aches, and pains, needing a helping hand during post-surgical rehabilitation or simply to relax. Book with us and have one of our truely exceptional therapist give you the best massage therapy in Denver!
Are you interested in a more holistic approach to health, or simply want to feel restored and balanced? If you’re seeking the most relaxing and effective massage therapy in Denver, you’ve arrived at the perfect place! Book with one of our massage therapists to assist you in relieving stress by lowering muscle tension and assisting you in relaxing.
Not only is massage an excellent wellness procedure on its own, but our therapists in Denver and Wheat Ridge also recommend it as a complementary therapy to physical therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic care. According to a study, even HIV patients who have frequent massage treatments report an improvement in their status. This demonstrates that massage services are not a luxury, but rather are critical to an individual’s mental and physical well-being.
Our Massage Services Extend Beyond Relaxation:
In addition to relieving tension and pain, massage services provide many additional benefits that help sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Did you know, our massage services help lower blood pressure, enhance the immune system, speed up recovery from injury and healing, and improve posture!
Not only that, but it also improves an individual’s attentiveness and flexibility. Certainly, these are things that extend beyond the well-known relaxation. This is perhaps why we bring you the best massage therapy in Denver.
Have you ever questioned why you feel so exhausted and your muscles ache at the end of the day after work?
Probably the agony reminds you of your first visit to the gym; your entire body is sore and you promised never to return. You are, in fact, experiencing muscle tension and stress. The quickest solution to alleviate this discomfort is to visit our message studio in Denver or Wheat Ridge to get deep tissue massage services.
Deep tissue massages are more in-depth than standard massages. As the name implies, our Denver massage therapists focus on the muscle and fascia areas, or what is more frequently referred to as connective tissue.
If your body has been feeling down or exhausted recently, you should immediately schedule a deep tissue massage in Denver!
De-stress with various forms of massage available in Denver
- Swedish massage involves the basic strokes including skimming over, kneading, compression, tapotement or rhythmic percussion, and vibration.
- Cranial sacral therapy is a gentle, noninvasive form of bodywork that addresses the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum.
- Ashiatsu, sometimes known as a barefoot massage, is a deep compression massage modality. Utilizing the feet while suspended from a bar, ashiatsu therapists deliver deep pressure, gliding strokes, and assisted stretching while working with gravity.
- Deep tissue, this technique focuses on a specific area of the body, such as a joint or muscle. This method uses a gradual massaging motion to avoid muscle tension.
- Sports massage promotes flexibility, reduces fatigue, improves endurance, helps prevent injuries and prepares their body and mind for optimal performance.
- Lymph Drainage Massage is an advanced form of massage that aims to stimulate the lymphatic system to remove congestion and stagnation from within the body, and so help it return to a healthy condition.
- Thai massage is an ancient traditional massage method that incorporates rhythmic pressing and body stretching.
- Therapeutic massage is grounded in Swedish relaxation techniques with hints of deep tissue and sports massage in your focus areas.
Without a doubt, these massage services by Motion Massage in Denver can help you release the tension and stress you are now experiencing; all work and no play may make you grouchy and irritated, so visit our office and de-stress!
Advantages of Regular Massage Therapy In Denver.
- Pain reduction
- Increased joint mobility
- Circulation improvement
- Enhanced sleep patterns
- Decreased muscle tension
Schedule your first appointment now to discover the difference a massage therapy can make in your well-being.
How do you get started?
1 ) Call or book online
2) Complete your waiver and intake form online
3) Arrive at our office on time for your appointment (no need to come early)
4) Discuss your health history and current ailments with your therapist
5) Enjoy an amazing massage
6) Discuss a treatment plan with your therapist if necessary
How does our Denver massage therapy work?
Massage treatment benefits the body by affecting the musculoskeletal, neurological, and circulatory systems, hence maintaining and improving physical function. Massage to the soft tissue aids in the improvement of circulation and lymphatic flow, the promotion of relaxation and stress alleviation, as well as the treatment of pain.
When can you expect to see effects from your Denver massage service?
The outcome varies according to the nature and severity of your ailment. Our massage is quite effective, and many clients in Denver instantly notice a difference, but full recovery may require further visits.
Our skilled massage therapists will discuss your customized treatment plan with you and outline the time frame for desired results.
Is it necessary for me to undress in order to have a massage?
That is an excellent question. While the majority of treatments require patients to strip down to their underwear, if you feel more comfortable in a bikini or athletic shorts, that is acceptable.
Is the massage painful?
We make every effort to keep the massage as painless and comfortable as possible, but we pay attention to some parts that are already tender.
We Are Here to Assist
Motion Massage was founded to make it easier and more convenient for people to receive high-quality massage. Additionally, we have tailored our services for individuals with hectic schedules, limited mobility, or anyone who simply cannot find the time to relax”