Have you dreamt of climbing a mountain, but didn’t know if you could, or how to get started? Do you like to be outside and hike, and feel ready to take it to the next level?
– The 14’er Challenge will be comprised of weekly (Saturday am) hikes, each progressing in difficulty. The final week, we will climb Gray’s Peak (elevation 14,270ft)
– You will have access to 1 in-studio specialized workout each week (includes brewery bootcamps and outdoor bootcamps)
– Weekly at home workouts will be geared toward improving your endurance and preparing for the final hike
– A Private Facebook group will be used to manage the challenge, get you details on each hike, get your weekly at home workout homework and keep you motivated.
– Meet new people, see new places and explore the beautiful place we call home!
Cost is $60 /$45 For members / $10 drop in per hike
6 guided hikes (come to as many as your schedule allows)
6 in-studio workouts (come to as many as your schedule allows)
6 in-home workouts
Lots of adventures
**THE INTRO AND SAFETY MEETING WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, 6/23/18 at 11:00AM to 12:00PM**
The 14er will be Aug 4th. We will summit Gray’s Peak, and you will have the option to add Torrey’s Peak.