Check out our spring and summer list of fun fitness outings to get you active this year. We hope to see you at one or more of our 2016 events. Colorado is such a wonderful place to get outside and enjoy the scenery while you get your workout. At Motion Fitness and Massage we’d like to make it easy for you to do some of the things that make our state so great. We’ve done the planning for you.. Just sign-up using the links below and join the fun. Doing anything in a group makes it more fun.
5 reasons you should absolutely join us on a fitness outing or adventure race this year.
- When you do things in a group you are more likely to push yourself a little harder than you would on our own.
- It gives you something to train for and provides inspiration for you to push a little harder in your training.
- Misery loves company. When we put ourselves in adverse conditions or take on crazy challenges it feels so much better to conquer it as a group and have a shared experience of success to celebrate.
- Meet new friends or get closer to someone you already know. Physical challenges or adventure races done with a group are a great way to meet and spend time with people who share common interests with you. Plus you know they value health and wellness, so you already have a something in common.
- It’s FUN! Yes, of course the physical demands of the event are challenging but I promise you’ll have fun.
This year’s Motion Fitness Studio Outings and Adventure Races. Sign-up or just click that you are interested to stay in the loop.
White Water Rafting – Saturday, 1/2 Day Trip – $70
Rugged Maniac: Saturday, August 6th – Join Team Motion Fitness – $45 on Groupon
Warrior Dash: Saturday, September 17th – Join Team Motion Fitness- $60
14er: More details to come. Stay tuned for a separate blog post just to fill you in on this year’s 14er!